Retail Branch Manager
- Responsible for overall sales and operations of the store which includes customer service, staff training and development, product display, marketing and promotion, and administrative functions.
- Responsible for day to day store operation activities, such as checking, handling incoming and outgoing goods, and report preparation.
- Develops and implements in store merchandising and window display designs to promote Company’s image.
- Provides leadership and motivation to store teams. Identifies and trains staff with good potential for development.
- Maintains communications links with staff in other retail operations department and other Departments within the company.
- To ensure store cleanliness, safety and housekeeping.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the retail operation is preferred for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to be based at the retail locations.
- Applicants must be willing to work on shift basis, including weekends and public holidays.
- Energetic and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for retail are encouraged to apply to be part of our “Club”!
What you should expect from us:
- Competitive compensation.
- No red tape; no useless corporate admin work and endless meetings.
- A dynamic, friendly, diverse and fast-growing team.
- A high-growth, e-commerce and foodie startup environment.
Sounds interesting? - We'd love to hear from you!
Get in touch: email@example.com
Tell us about yourself and some of the awesome work you've done so far. Please submit a cover letter indicating your available start date (including notice period), your interest in this role, and your CV/resume that includes a list of three references. Note that applicants are reviewed on a rolling basis and you are therefore encouraged to apply early. Please also indicate your salary expectations.
(Sounds exciting, but you're not sure if this is really for you? Just say hi and let's have a chat to explore how we can create a meaningful role for you at Protenga.)
Currently all positions are based out of our facility in Johor Bahru. We are happy to help employees relocate.
If you are interested in the position, click button below to apply the job.