Performance Marketing Lead
As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of Fish Club marketing team responsible for all digital marketing investment across performance channels. These channels include Retail Outlets, E-commerce, Marketplaces (Shopee/Lazada) & CRM. This is a newly created role in an expanding marketing team, reflecting the aggressive growth targets for both Performance and Acquisition. You will develop strategy and be accountable for managing investment to optimise ROI and ensure robust insights for multi-channel performance measurement.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Create and implement performance marketing strategy to optimise ROI for Performance and Acquisition
- Build robust performance measurement framework, developing and implementing ongoing reporting with actionable insights. Leverage data and best practice to optimise and improve channel performances.
- Centre of expertise for all things paid performance.
- Manage CRM program including database acquisition, data enrichment, customer engagement and reporting.
- Assist with weekly eDM program ensuring cross functional alignment across Operations and Marketing.
- Manage agency relationships in delivery of performance marketing programs
- Build business case/s to increase overall marketing investment
- Thought leadership in paid/performance digital staying on top of industry updates and relevant business impacts, identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and adopt new marketing technologies.
- Work closely with broader marketing and products teams to ensure all activities are aligned with broader marketing campaigns.
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in digital marketing either in digital agency or omni channel environments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage performance marketing programs to deliver strong ROI
- A Numbers person, with strong financial acumen and high level of analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage email marketing in past paced dynamic environment
- Technical expertise in Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Adwords, Double Click and Product feeds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the business
- A strong team leader with a genuine desire to build capability within the team
- Demonstrated sensitivity to cross cultural understanding
What's in it for you?
- Own a project - having the opportunity to manage end-to-end process directly with client while having support from the team.
- Opportunity to grow and accelerate your career as we expand our business aggressively.
- Opportunity to work with amazing producers/farms
- Endless food-tasting session!
- Johor Bahru based - Headquarter
- Experience in e-commerce performance marketing is a plus. Engineering minds are welcomed too!
If you are interested in the position, click button below to apply the job.