This delicate fish has a light yet satisfying flavour. Suitable for baking / pan-frying with rice flour.
- Wild Caught from Pontian / 笨珍野生捕获
- 100% Preservatives Free / 绝无防腐
How To Make: Easy Baked Tongue Fish
- 2 sole fish, skin removed but fishbones intact, rinsed and patted dry
- ¼ to ½ cup bread crumbs, enough to lightly cover each filet of sole
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced (you can also use regular oranges as well)
- ½ lemon, rind removed and chopped
- ½ red or green chili pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175*C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set the sole on top.
- Cover the sole in the following order: breadcrumbs, orange slices, lemon pieces, chopped chili peppers, basil and parsley.
- In a small bowl combine the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the sole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. When scraped with a fork, the sole should flake away from the bone.
- Serve warm.
Also Try: Sole Meuniere