How To Make: Filipino Style Assam Fish (Singgang)
- 1 medium Red Onions (julienne)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- Few slices of Ginger
- 1 Lemongrass (slit in long halves)
- Few Bird Eye Chili (chili padi)
- 60gm Tamarind pulp soaked in 1 cup of water
- Few finger size Okra (locally known as Ladyfinger)
- One medium Sickle Fish
1) Boil the Tamarind juice, onion, garlic, chili, lemongrass, chili and ginger in a pot.
4) Switch off flame and cover pot. Let the heat cooked the fish for another 5mins.
Also Try: Braised Fish in Bean Paste Sauce