Shortneck Clam 花蛤
Chinese Name(s): 花蛤 / 啦啦
Local Name(s): Lala
Type: Wild Caught
Cooking Method: Spicy Style / Stir Fry / Steam / Soup
烹煮方式：辛辣 / 翻炒 / 蒸 / 汤
Weight Loss after cleaning (whole fish): 0%
Caution: Customized cutting is NOT available.
Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C. For best quality, consume within 3 months.
✅ 100% Preservative Free 绝无防腐
✅ Cleaned & Gutted 去鳞清内脏
✅ Vacuum Packed 真空包装
✅ Flash Frozen 急速冷冻
How To Make: Buttery Garlic Steamed Clams
- 5 tablespoons Finlandia Unsalted Butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 dozen little neck clams, rinsed and scrubbed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Wedges from 1 lemon for garnish, if desired
- In a large skillet (that has a lid), melt 2-1/2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add wine and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- Add clams and remaining butter. Cover and steam until clams have opened (about 7-8 minutes). Occasionally shake skillet while steaming.
- Discard any clams that do not open. Sprinkle evenly with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Serve with a french baguette or over a bed of cooked pasta.
Also Try: Korean Style Clam Stew