Not your typical farmed fish —— Grouper farmed in the Kukup mangrove sea water is only fed with natural small fish instead of artificial feed. Unlike what people expect from most pond-farmed fish, this sea-farmed fish has a fresh sweet flavour with absolutely no muddy taste! Kukup Grouper is also widely used by restaurants in Singapore to serve at wedding banquets. It is suitable for braising and half fry cooking. It is especially delicious to cook with beans paste and green onions. The skin of Grouper is also rich in Gelatin which helps in cell repair for postpartum women too.
Chinese Name(s): 石斑
Local Name(s): Kerapu
Cooking Method: Braise / Half Fry Cook
烹煮方式：焖煮 / 半煎
Weight Loss after cleaning (whole fish): 20-25%
Caution: Customized cutting is NOT available.
Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C. For best quality, consume within 3 months.
✅ 100% Preservative Free 绝无防腐
✅ Cleaned & Gutted 去鳞清内脏
✅ Vacuum Packed 真空包装
✅ Flash Frozen 急速冷冻
Freshness is our number one concern.
Our Kukup farms, processes and delivers its premium Snapper & Grouper right here in Pontian. To ensure freshness, we harvest our fish and vacuum-packed within hours of processing.
There are no long distribution chains to compromise the freshness and flavour of our fish.
We sell the best-tasting Snapper & Grouper available. That’s a bold claim, but after one taste we’re pretty sure you’ll agree.
You’ll find our premium Snapper & Grouper fillets and steaks to be mildly sweet and incredibly clean tasting. Thanks to the pristine ocean waters in which we farm our Snapper & Grouper, our products have no muddy or “fishy” taste.
We feed this fish to our families, so we’re kinda fanatical about the quality of the water in and around our farm. We purposefully located our ocean enclosures in strong currents which keep clean, oxygen-rich waters flowing through them.
In addition to our clean waters, you can rest assured that we do not use any hormones or antibiotics to encourage the growth of our Snapper & Grouper. We believe that the best way to grow robust, healthy fish is to simply feed them high-quality food and let them swim in a clean, natural environment.
Our Snapper & Grouper eat nothing but top-quality fishmeal food, basically we feed our fish with small fries, which has little or no wet market value, caught from our Pontian shore.That means fish that are tasty and naturally high in heart-healthy and brain-boosting omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
With The Fish Club, there is no slopping through the wet market to buy fish.
There’s no more lugging dripping bags of not-so-fresh fish home from supermarket. And you no longer need to worry about the fish in the sweltering boot of your car as you drive home.
Let us take care of everything. Premium fish, super fresh, delivered ice-chilled to your doorstep.
How To Make: Fish Slice with Sesame Sauce
- 150g Toman Fish Slices
- some shitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tsp spring onion, chopped, with more for garnishing
- ½ tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 chilli padi, diced
- some cooking oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Shaoxing wine
- 1 tbsp egg white
- ½ tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp Mizkan Sesame Sauce
- dash of sesame oil
- Marinate the fish slices with the marinade ingredients. Add in one ingredient, mix well with the fish slices before adding the next ingredient. Set aside for at least half an hour in the fridge.
- Heat up some cooking oil for blanching the fish slices. Off the flame once the fish slices turn white.
- Drain the fish slices well on paper towels.
- Heat up a wok with 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in the chopped spring onion, ginger, chilli padi and shitake mushrooms. Stir fried till the mushrooms turn soft and slightly brown in colour.
- Add in the fish slices and stir briefly to mix well.
- Off the flame and drizzle in the sesame sauce and dash of sesame oil. Garnish as desired and serve hot with rice or congee.
Also Try: Stir Fry Fish with Ginger & Spring Onion