NORWEGIAN RAINBOW TROUT 挪威三文鱼
Fish Club only selects Norwegian Rainbow Trout processed by professional facility where the workspace temperature is controlled at 14°C and all tools are sanitised with food grade disinfectant. Within the shortest time possible, the Rainbow Trout is cleaned → deboned → filleted → vacuum packed → flash frozen (-40°) to lock in maximum freshness with absolutely NO preservatives. Our Rainbow Trout is freshly imported by air-freight every week. With high turnover rate, we make sure you always get the freshest batch of Rainbow Trout. It’s rich in protein and omega-3 (DHA+EPA) which are good for brain development and promote good health for eyes and bones. The fillets are 99.9% deboned, making it super convenient to prepare for your family.
Fish Club 只选用经过专业加工厂处理的优质挪威三文鱼，不仅确保厂内温度保持低温 14°C，所有用具都经过 Food Grade 消毒杀菌，在最短时间内完成清理 → 挑骨 → 切割 → 真空包装 → 急速冷冻（-40°C），不添加任何防腐，锁住最高新鲜度。每周新鲜空运进口，进货快出货快，绝不吨货！确保你买到的都是最新鲜一批的挪威三文鱼。含有丰富蛋白质和 Omega-3 (DHA + EPA)，有益于脑部发育，保持眼睛和骨骼健康哦。鱼肉基本上已经挑除 99.9% 的鱼骨，处理起来非常方便。
Chinese Name(s): 峡湾虹鳟（三文鱼）
Local Name(s): –
Cooking Method: Pan Fry / Bake / Porridge
烹煮方式：煎煮 / 烤 / 粥
Weight Loss after cleaning (whole fish): about 10%
Caution: Customized cutting is NOT available.
Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C. For best quality, consume within 3 months. (*1 month if consuming raw.)
储存方式：冷冻雪藏 -18°C。购买后 3 个月内食用，品质最佳。（*1个月内，若生食。）
✅ 100% Preservative Free 绝无防腐
✅ Cleaned & Gutted 去鳞清内脏
✅ Vacuum Packed 真空包装
✅ Flash Frozen 急速冷冻
|Nutrition value per 100 g||Energy: 693 kJ (166kcal)
Fat: 10 g
– Saturated fatty acids: 2 g
– Monounsaturated fatty acids: 3 g
– Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 3 g
– Omega-3: 2.2g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
– Sugars: 0g
Salt: 0.12 g
Vitamin D: 6.9 µg
Fjord Salmon trout is an exclusive fish and the name for fresh farm raised trout from Norway.
Fjord trout is genetically a smaller fish than salmon and has shorter fibers in the meat compared to salmon. This means that the Fjord trout meat becomes a little tenderer, and more velvety. Fjord trout also has leaner meat than salmon and a strong red color.
Salmon Trouts are raised in cold, clear fjords in western Norway, and one of the hatcheries is located by Folgefonna glacier which is around 10 000 year old. For one year the fish swims around in crystal clear water from the glacier before it is transferred to nearby fjords where it enjoys a combination of salty water from the sea and fresh water from the glacier. Thus, it has earned its name; Fjord Trout – Kissed by a Glacier.
Norway’s Industry-Leading Aquaculture
Norwegian Fjord Trout is ocean–farmed in Norway’s natural fjords—where rivers formed by water from glaciers and melted snow filter into the sea creating a less-salty basin. This provides Norwegian Fjord Trout with a unique, clean taste.
Certified Norwegian Fjord Trout Must:
- Be raised in the cold, clear waters of Norway
- Weigh over 4.4 pounds
- Have marbled, deep red flesh
- Be packed as soon as slaughtered
- Be stored and transported with an unbroken cold chain (at 32°F–39.2°F) until delivery
Norwegian Fjord Trout Is Safe to Consume Raw
Norwegian Fjord Trout is exempt from the freezing requirement for fish (US Food Code section 3-402.11) because it is an aquacultured fish, raised in net-pens in open water and fed formulated feed.
Lerøy Fjord Trout complies with the highest Quality Standard for Norwegian Fjord Trout (NS-9412-2010).
Global G.A.P IFA Aquaculture certification is available.
Season: Lerøy Fjord Trout is available all year round.
How To Make: Salmon Sashimi Bowl with Avocado
For quick sushi rice
- 1 cup (180 milliliters) uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons Japanese rice vinegar (or Chinese white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the bowl
- 200 grams (7 ounces) fresh raw salmon, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 5 pieces dried nori, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sushi soy sauce (or light soy sauce) or to taste
- (optional) pinch of wasabi
- (optional) pinch of toasted sesame for garnish
To make sushi rice
- Add rice and water into a rice cooker and cook according to instructions.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir well until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
- When rice is cooked, transfer to and spread over a large plate. Swirl in the vinegar mixture slowly and use a spatula to mix well.
- Let rice sit until cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
To assemble the bowl
- Add rice into a small bowl, top with salmon, avocado and dried nori. Serve with sushi soy sauce and wasabi.
- Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1/8 teaspoon wasabi to a small dish, mix until wasabi is dissolved and blended into the soy sauce.
- Drizzle the sauce into the bowl according to taste and enjoy!
Also Try: Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Butter