How To Make: Roasted Snapper Fillet
- 3 snapper fillets, 8 oz each
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary or fresh oregano
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- fresh lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Rinse and dry fish well.
- Line a broiler rack with aluminum foil.
- Lightly spray with oil.
- Rub fish with 1 tsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Place skin side down on oven rack and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Drizzle remaining oil and bake until fish is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Also Try: Fried Snapper with Zesty Orange Ginger Sauce