CHILEAN ATLANTIC SALMON 智利大西洋三文鱼
Chinese Name(s): 大西洋三文鱼
Local Name(s): –
Cooking Method: Pan Fry / Bake /Grill
烹煮方式：香煎 / 焗烤 / 烧烤
Weight Loss after cleaning (whole fish): –
Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C. For best quality, consume within 3 months.
储存方式：冷冻雪藏 -18°C。购买后 3 个月内食用，品质最佳。
✅ 100% Preservative Free 绝无防腐
✅ Cleaned & Gutted 去鳞清内脏
✅ Vacuum Packed 真空包装
✅ Flash Frozen 急速冷冻
How To Make: Easy Baked Salmon Fillet
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3 lb.)
- Kosher salt
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil around the salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Also Try: Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Butter