Also known as Bak Ngor by local fishermen – everyone’s all-time favorite due to its sweet flavor and delicate texture. Best when deep fried to golden!
本地渔民也称这鱼叫 Bak Ngor — 鲜甜的味道加上细嫩的肉质，让它成为了大家的首选。油炸至金黄色，味道更佳！
- Origin: Pontian / 产地：笨珍
- Wild Caught / 野生捕捞
- 100% Preservatives Free / 绝无防腐
- For best quality, consume within 3 months from purchase / 购买后3个月内食用，品质最佳
How To Make: Deep Fried Threadfin in Turmeric
Fresh Threadfin Fish, 500g
Thai Garlic, finely pounded, 3 tbsp
Fresh Turmeric, pounded, 2 tbsp
Cooking Oil, for deep frying
Coriander Leaves (for decoration)
Fried Garlic (for topping)
Thai Garlic, roughly pounded with skin, 1 cup
Fresh Turmeric, finely pounded, 1 tbsp
A Pinch of Knorr Batter Mix
- Finely pound garlic and turmeric. To make it even more tasty, add Knorr Rostip All In One Chicken Seasoning Powder and marinate the fish for 15 minutes.
- Heat up oil with medium flame. Deep fry the fish until yellow. Put the fish on a plate and set aside.
- Pound garlic with skin and finely pound turmeric. Add a pinch of Knorr Batter Mix and season with Knorr Rostip All In One Chicken Seasoning Powder then fry until yellow. Set aside to drain oil.
- Arrange the fried fish with turmeric on a plate.
- Top all over the fish with fried garlic. Decorate with coriander leaves and serve with seafood dipping sauce.
Also Try: Stir Fried Fish with Ginger & Spring Onions