What sets our baby squids apart from the regular squids? The explosion of flavours that comes with the eggs attached within these baby squids!
- Origin: Pontian / 产地：笨珍
- Wild Caught / 野生捕捞
- 100% Preservatives Free / 绝无防腐
- For best quality, consume within 3 months from purchase / 购买后3个月内食用，品质最佳
How To Make:
- 8 ounces small squid (gutted and cleaned)
- 4 cloves garlic (peeled, halved, and minced)
- 1 cup fresh, flat-leaf parsley (finely minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fleur de sel (to taste)
Rinse the squid, reserving the tentacles and leaving the bodies whole.
In a medium bowl, combine the garlic and parsley and toss to blend. Set aside.
In a large skillet over high heat, heat the oil until hot but not smoking.
Add the squid and tentacles and sear, tossing for even cooking, for 1 minute. Make sure not to overcook as the squid will turn rubbery.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the squid and tentacles to the bowl of garlic and parsley and toss to evenly coat.
Season with fleur de sel and serve.
Also Try: Deep Fried Honey Baby Squids